I upped the hydration a little bit -- adding about a cup of water as I noticed that the dough was a little dry during mixing. I also added a tablespoon of vital wheat gluten to the mixture as the recipe called for high-gluten flour which I didn't have and I suppose a little VWG would give further structure to the gluten network because of the amount of water that's in it.
Dividing and shaping the dough was quite a challenge as it was very sticky and structureless which actually felt like I was handling thick batter rather than bread dough. It's definitely a must to heavily flour all the surfaces and I even used a floured silpat to hold the dough while I was dividing it which really helped prevent the doughs from clinging to the surface while I was transferring them to parchment-lined baking sheets. I wish I divided them into 4 small loaves instead because the 2 loaves I made turned out really, really huge!
*Submitting this post to YeastSpotting*